Shadow Soldiers Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  Shadow Soldiers Index du Forum » Partie privée » Litiges
Auteur Message
paddanous

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:16 (2016) Répondre en citant

Mat Kearney - City Of Black > bit.ly/1TN8vqU

Its,,,an,,,excellent,,,albumThe,verdict,essentially,comes,down,to,is,this:,Nothing,Left,to,Lose,had,a,much,more,unique,,one-of-a-kind,sound,,whereas,City,of,Black,and,White,is,fairly,mainstream,pop,music,aimed,at,a,broader,audienceBiography,,,Born:,,,December,,,1,,,,1978,,,in,,,Eugene,,,,ORGenre:,,,RockYears,,,Active:,,,'00s,,,,'10sBorn,,,in,,,Eugene,,,,Oregon,,,,singer/songwriter,,,Mat,,,Kearney,,,began,,,his,,,musical,,,career,,,400,,,miles,,,south,,,at,,,the,,,Chico,,,branch,,,of,,,California,,,State,,,University,,,,where,,,he,,,studied,,,literature,,,and,,,played,,,on,,,the,,,soccer,,,teamiTunes,,,for,,,Mac,,,+,,,PC,,,City,,,of,,,Black,,,&,,,White,,,(Deluxe,,,Version),,,Mat,,,Kearney,,,View,,,More,,,by,,,This,,,Artist,,,Open,,,iTunes,,,to,,,preview,,,,buy,,,,and,,,download,,,musicAll,,I,,Have,,finds,,Kearny,,addressing,,a,,physically,,distant,,love,,,admitting,,heartbreak,,amidst,,a,,smooth,,mix,,of,,guitar,,and,,pianoTo,,,preview,,,and,,,buy,,,music,,,from,,,City,,,of,,,Black,,,&,,,White,,,(Deluxe,,,Version),,,by,,,Mat,,,Kearney,,,,download,,,iTunes,,,nowNonetheless,,,,it's,,,a,,,good,,,album,,,and,,,a,,,must,,,for,,,any,,,Mat,,,Kearney,,,fanPersonal,tools,Not,logged,inTalkContributionsCreate,accountLog,in,print,,correct,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Young,,LoveView,,In,,iTunes,,2Terms,,Privacy,,Copyright,,Cookies,,Made,,with,,in,,NYC.Unauthorized,Oops!,This,action,could,not,be,completed,because,your,form,session,expiredBest,,,songs,,,(in,,,my,,,humble,,,opinion,,,thus,,,far):,,,Fire,,,&,,,Rain,,,,Closer,,,to,,,Love,,,,Here,,,We,,,Go,,,,Runaway,,,Car,,,,City,,,of,,,Black,,,and,,,White,,,It's,,,good,,,,butOpening,the,iTunes,Store.If,iTunes,doesn't,open,,click,the,iTunes,application,icon,in,your,Dock,or,on,your,Windows,desktop.Progress,Indicator,Opening,the,iBooks,Store.If,iBooks,doesn't,open,,click,the,iBooks,app,in,your,Dock.Progress,Indicator,iTunes,iTunes,is,the,world's,easiest,way,to,organize,and,add,to,your,digital,media,collectionSubmit,,,Corrections,,,Cancel,,,It's,,full,,of,,pretty,,melodies,,and,,catchy,,vocal,,riffsI,dont,necessarily,blame,Matof,course,he,wants,a,broader,audience,,sold,out,concerts,,and,more,radio,playThis,,is,,well,,written,,,but,,he's,,moved,,from,,what,,makes,,him,,so,,great.Full,,Bio,,Top,,Albums,,and,,Songs,,by,,Mat,,Kearney,,1TM,,+,,,,2016,,Vimeo,,,Inc4:15,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,10,,All,,That,,I,,Am,,Losing,,Sleep,,(Bonus,,Track,,Version),,Parachute,,4:16,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,View,,In,,iTunes,,$9.99Genres:,,Rock,,,Music,,,Adult,,AlternativeReleased:,,May,,19,,,2009,,2009,,Aware,,Records,,LLC,,Customer,,Ratings,,4.70415916,,Ratings,,Influencers,,Dave,,MatthewsEverlastPrimitive,,Radio,,Gods,,Contemporaries,,Jason,,MrazJohn,,MayerCounting,,CrowsMattafixCrosby,,LogginsCary,,BrothersMatt,,WhiteA,,Fine,,FrenzyMatt,,CostaAM,,This,,,whole,,,city's,,,black,,,and,,,white,,,Tell,,,me,,,what,,,is,,,your,,,color?,,,'Cause,,,it,,,be,,,the,,,same,,,as,,,mine?,,,Faded,,,greens,,,and,,,blue,,,street,,,lights,,,There's,,,a,,,red,,,fire,,,burning,,,from,,,the,,,sea,,,up,,,to,,,the,,,sky'Cause,,,I,,,don't,,,wanna,,,wait,,,until,,,tomorrow,,,To,,,tell,,,you,,,how,,,I,,,feel,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,my,,,life,,,You,,,don't,,,wanna,,,waste,,,another,,,minute,,,when,,,you,,,realizeWalking,,,on,,,the,,,dark,,,side,,,of,,,the,,,evening,,,Maybe,,,it,,,was,,,you,,,that,,,opened,,,my,,,eyes,,,Burning,,,like,,,a,,,fire,,,on,,,the,,,water,,,the,,,city,,,of,,,black,,,and,,,white,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?I'm,,,on,,,a,,,top,,,stair,,,looking,,,down,,,,if,,,you're,,,coming,,,up,,,to,,,me,,,It's,,,where,,,the,,,whole,,,world,,,wants,,,to,,,be,,,found,,,Golden,,,rings,,,and,,,coffee,,,brown,,,There's,,,a,,,white,,,flag,,,waving,,,where,,,my,,,heart,,,is,,,on,,,the,,,ground'Cause,,,I,,,don't,,,wanna,,,wait,,,until,,,tomorrow,,,To,,,tell,,,you,,,how,,,I,,,feel,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,my,,,life,,,You,,,don't,,,wanna,,,waste,,,another,,,minute,,,when,,,you,,,realizeWalking,,,on,,,the,,,dark,,,side,,,of,,,the,,,evening,,,Maybe,,,it,,,was,,,you,,,that,,,opened,,,my,,,eyes,,,Burning,,,like,,,a,,,fire,,,on,,,the,,,water,,,the,,,city,,,of,,,black,,,and,,,white,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay,,,now,,,when,,,the,,,light,,,goes,,,Under,,,a,,,dark,,,street,,,no,,,one,,,else,,,knows?,,,So,,,take,,,my,,,hands,,,I'll,,,carry,,,you,,,,you,,,can,,,carry,,,me'Cause,,,I,,,don't,,,wanna,,,wait,,,until,,,tomorrow,,,To,,,tell,,,you,,,how,,,I,,,feel,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,my,,,life,,,You,,,don't,,,wanna,,,waste,,,another,,,minute,,,when,,,you,,,realizeWalking,,,on,,,the,,,dark,,,side,,,of,,,the,,,evening,,,Maybe,,,it,,,was,,,you,,,that,,,opened,,,my,,,eyes,,,Burning,,,like,,,a,,,fire,,,on,,,the,,,water,,,the,,,city,,,of,,,black,,,and,,,white,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay,,,now?,,,Stay,,,now,,,,stay,,,now,,,when,,,you're,,,that,,,close,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?'Cause,,,I,,,don't,,,wanna,,,wait,,,until,,,tomorrow,,,To,,,tell,,,you,,,how,,,I,,,feel,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,my,,,life,,,You,,,don't,,,wanna,,,waste,,,another,,,minute,,,when,,,you,,,realizeWalking,,,on,,,the,,,dark,,,side,,,of,,,the,,,evening,,,Maybe,,,it,,,was,,,you,,,that,,,opened,,,my,,,eyes,,,Burning,,,like,,,a,,,fire,,,on,,,the,,,water,,,the,,,city,,,of,,,black,,,and,,,white,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?,,,Won't,,,you,,,just,,,stay?,,,Songwriters,,,Kearney,,,,Mathew,,,/,,,Logan,,,,Michael,,,Published,,,by,,,Lyrics,,,,,,Sony/ATV,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,LLC,,,,BMG,,,RIGHTS,,,MANAGEMENT,,,US,,,,LLC,,,After,,,completing,,,his,,,junior,,,year,,,,Kearney,,,went,,,to,,,Nashville,,,with,,,friend/producer,,,Robert,,,Marvin,,,,with,,,the,,,intention,,,of,,,only,,,staying,,,the,,,summer,,,to,,,lay,,,down,,,a,,,few,,,songsThat,,being,,said,,,it,,doesnt,,mean,,that,,this,,is,,a,,bad,,albumThere,,is,,not,,one,,hint,,of,,spoken,,word/rap,,on,,this,,album,,and,,that,,is,,unfortunate,,to,,me,,because,,as,,a,,result,,,the,,intensity,,and,,energy,,that,,was,,found,,on,,his,,spoken,,word/rap,,tracks,,from,,his,,debut,,album,,are,,missing,,from,,his,,second,,effortAcoustic,,,(iTunes,,,Exclusive),,,-,,,EPView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,,,,Name,,,Album,,,Time,,,Price,,,,,,1,,,Ships,,,In,,,the,,,Night,,,Young,,,Love,,,4:15,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,2,,,Closer,,,to,,,Love,,,City,,,of,,,Black,,,&,,,White,,,(Deluxe,,,Version),,,3:37,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,3,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose,,,4:23,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,4,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose,,,4:23,,,$0.69,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,5,,,Hey,,,Mama,,,Young,,,Love,,,2:57,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,6,,,Breathe,,,In,,,Breathe,,,Out,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose,,,3:42,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,7,,,Undeniable,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose,,,4:25,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,8,,,Closer,,,to,,,Love,,,Closer,,,to,,,Love,,,-,,,Single,,,3:37,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,9,,,All,,,I,,,Need,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose,,,4:27,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,10,,,Where,,,We,,,Gonna,,,Go,,,from,,,Here,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose,,,4:05,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,Listeners,,,Also,,,Bought,,,Beneath,,,These,,,FireworksMatt,,,NathansonView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,AugustanaAugustanaView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,The,,,HeatNEEDTOBREATHEView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,Moon,,,Driven,,,WorldFive,,,Way,,,FridayView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,Songs,,,for,,,You,,,,Truths,,,for,,,MeJames,,,MorrisonView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,,,,Name,,,Album,,,Artist,,,Time,,,Price,,,,,,1,,,Hey,,,Now,,,Can't,,,Love,,,,Can't,,,Hurt,,,(Deluxe,,,Version),,,Augustana,,,4:39,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,2,,,Element,,,The,,,Inside,,,Moses,,,Mayfield,,,5:13,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,3,,,Looks,,,Like,,,Love,,,The,,,Heat,,,NEEDTOBREATHE,,,4:18,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,4,,,She,,,Is,,,Love,,,Losing,,,Sleep,,,(Bonus,,,Track,,,Version),,,Parachute,,,2:26,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,5,,,Better,,,Than,,,Love,,,Flying,,,Upside,,,Down,,,Griffin,,,House,,,3:47,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,6,,,End,,,of,,,All,,,Time,,,A,,,Time,,,For,,,Lions,,,(Bonus,,,Track,,,Version),,,Stars,,,of,,,Track,,,and,,,Field,,,3:35,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,7,,,Come,,,Back,,,When,,,You,,,Can,,,Absolutes,,,Barcelona,,,3:44,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,8,,,See,,,Me,,,Beautiful,,,Release,,,(Bonus,,,Track,,,Version),,,Sister,,,Hazel,,,4:06,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,9,,,Shattered,,,(Turn,,,the,,,Car,,,Around),,,All,,,Sides,,,(Deluxe,,,Version),,,O.A.RCity,,,of,,,Black,,,&,,,White,,,(Deluxe,,,Version)View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,4But,thats,his,callNothing,,,Left,,,to,,,LoseView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,3Already,,have,,iTunes?,,Click,,I,,Have,,iTunes,,to,,open,,it,,nowHis,,,voice,,,has,,,sounds,,,so,,,much,,,like,,,coldplay,,,that,,,what,,,made,,,him,,,so,,,amazing,,,was,,,the,,,occasional,,,hip-hop,,,that,,,he,,,mixed,,,in,,,so,,,smoothlyTheres,,a,,push-and-pull,,dynamic,,to,,this,,album,,,but,,despite,,the,,rugged,,soul-searching,,,the,,music,,is,,soft,,and,,warm,,,often,,accented,,with,,orchestral,,instrumentation,,and,,tender,,harmoniesAll,,,rights,,,reservedFeatured,Video,more,videos,12,Hit,Songs,You,Won't,Believe,Were,Passed,Up,By,Other,Artists,Imagine,how,different,these,songs,might,have,been!,Discover,and,share,new,apps f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:16 (2016)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation